The most disruptive technology is an educated consumer.
Check out our White Papers to learn about OaaS, how to be up 100% of the time (INCLUDING MAINTANENCE), increase profitability, scale on demand, etc.
Peak Hosting is working directly with the investment community to provide tangible value to both the startup company and their investors. The following are a list of services Peak Hosting provides to our partners:
Accelerator/Incubator Service Offer Details:
- Private consultation to design and spec a solution based on business model and application.
- $12,000 for services for 12-month period ($1K per month credit)
- Pump up your visibility
- On-site mentoring or private webinars in topics such as:
- Private one-on-one consultation with current and graduated classes
- Hosting Provider/Consulting Subject Matter Expertise:
If you are an investor, the benefits to working with CEO Jeffrey Papen and the Peak Hosting team include:
Investment Decision Risk Mitigation
- Jeffrey Papen’s guidance, insight, advice, or feedback on new companies, products, or investment opportunities, based on 20 years of operations expertise and leadership.
Portfolio Company’s knowledge gap, experience risk mitigation
- Start-up and entrepreneur private consultation and mentoring from Peak Hosting Architects and/or CEO to educate, guide, and problem solve.
Decreased Time to Market:
- Peak’s Hosting experience building architectures for so many different Internet verticals allows your portfolio companies to have on-tap: consulting, turn-key architectures without retreads, and global scaling solutions defined, understood, and build-ready day one.
Financial Risk Mitigation
- Peak Hosting’s OpEx vs. CapEx, lowest total TCO, hybrid of efficient and economical dedicated servers with on-demand private cloud solutions provides the lowest operational cost.
- Only Peak is amenable to cash alternative financing, accepting payment in kind for services to harmonize with your portfolio.
Technical Risk Mitigation
- Peak Hosting’s staff average 14 year expertise bridges start-up knowledge gaps to prevent another “Friendster,” losing first-mover advantage due to a non-scalable operations platform.
- Peak Hosting’s consulting and operations expertise designed our 2N AlwaysUp Architecture™ with no downtime or maintenance windows outages. Our ability to deploy solutions that scale without interruption empowers companies with protection from outages which can result in: PR nightmares, loss of market share, loss of customer base, and a loss of brand recognition which all compound to a loss of revenue.
For More Info:
- Phone: 408 627-4486