The most disruptive technology is an educated consumer.
Check out our White Papers to learn about OaaS, how to be up 100% of the time (INCLUDING MAINTANENCE), increase profitability, scale on demand, etc.
Peak Hosting offers multiple colocation options for your business through our own managed facilities or our colocation partners. If you have a specific location requirement for your infrastructure, Peak Hosting can help – from a single cabinet to entire floors.
From dedicated enterprise facilities with cabinet-based designs to custom cage deployments in multiple datacenters around the world, we have the ability to provide the colocation footprint you need in the location you want.
Attention to Detail
Peak Hosting offers a variety of datacenter options depending on budget and redundancy requirements. If you have specific requirements, we can identify the right space for you.
- SAS 70 certification (Type 1 and Type 2 depending on location)
- Dedicated cabinet or private cages with optional Suites
- Metered power available
- Multiple circuit options 20A, 30A, 60A at 120V, 208V, single or 3-phase
- A&B generator sets with 2N UPS (or greater)
- Redundant substation feeds
- Carrier Neutral facilities with over 35 ISPs on-net
- Diverse dark-fiber rings from multiple Tier 1 providers
- Biometric access with 24/7 on-site security staff