The most disruptive technology is an educated consumer.
Check out our White Papers to learn about OaaS, how to be up 100% of the time (INCLUDING MAINTANENCE), increase profitability, scale on demand, etc.
Peak Hosting, the Operations-as-a-Service leader, is proud to announce the largest CPU and RAM dedicated configuration available at unprecedented low prices.
Our 512 GB Memory Peak Lightning in the CloudSM system represents over 7.5 times the largest memory footprint available today in the cloud, ON A SINGLE SERVER. It’s also an order of magnitude compute jump over the biggest instances available today. All of this without the virtualization overhead, non-deterministic performance of shared hardware, lack of security, and poor uptime of traditional public cloud solutions.
Click here to contact us for more information.
See what 451 Research has to say about Peak Lightning in the CloudSM. Download the PDF
This disruptive technology fundamentally changes the way that large CPU and memory applications are deployed. No longer will companies have to shard databases unnecessarily because they can’t get the compute they need from a single instance or the memory footprint. An example would be MemSQL achieving over 1 million inserts per second on a Peak Lightning in the Cloud ℠ server, a full 10x greater performance than the largest instances available on public cloud today.
No longer will developers strip memory intensive applications across dozens or hundreds of servers, wasting their time, increasing the complexity of having so many OS, IP, and application instances to manage, or the unnecessary power and datacenter footprint of so many inefficient and underpowered systems.
What’s the most impressive is that Peak Hosting’s $1999 per month price point is 1/6th to 1/10th the cost of a public cloud solution or dedicated server solution.
To purchase this server on Dell’s website could cost over $50,000.
For only $1,999 per month, Peak Hosting delivers:
- Dedicated Dell R815
- CPU – 4 sockets with sixteen (16) 2.3 GHz cores per CPU (quad AMD 6276) = 64 total cores
- RAM – 512 GB DDR3 1333 MHz
- External H700 RAID controller with 512 MB Cache
- Dual 1 TB SATA 7200 RPM HD Standard with RAID-1
Six 200 GB SLC (not cheaper and less reliable MLC) SSD hard drives delivering up to 18,000 io operations per second for only $2,000 more. Can be configured in RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, or 10.
- 4 Gig Ethernet standard
Non-blocking dedicated Peak 10 GigSM interface to the server for only $200 per month.
- No rate limiting or per interface billing
- Unlimited intra-datacenter bandwidth
- 10 Mb/sec (about 3.5 TB Data Transfer included)
Peak FYISM Out of Band:
- Dual Power supply
- Dual PDU (Power Distribution Unit)
- Dual UPS
- Dual Generator
- Available today in East Coast or West Coast datacenter
Service Level Agreement:
- 2N AlwaysUp ArchitectureSM means component failure doesn’t translate to service failure
- 100% AlwaysUp SLASM. No excuse. No exception. No downtime.
- Peak Total OperationsSM support
- SNMP performance trend analysis
Back-up and Archiving:
- 1 TB per customer
- No back-up limit (grow as much as you need) *additional charges may apply
- No deletion of data, keep as long as you want
- Customer defined customer back-up scripts, grandfathering scheme, and retention policies
- Private network
- Private firewall (Router access control lists)
- Stateful firewalls optional
- IDS and IDP optional
The WHIR talks about Peak Hosting and Lightning in the Cloud. Click here to read about it.