The most disruptive technology is an educated consumer.
Check out our White Papers to learn about OaaS, how to be up 100% of the time (INCLUDING MAINTANENCE), increase profitability, scale on demand, etc.
Peak Hosting Supported
Operating Systems include:
The following are examples of services Peak Hosting will perform for Peak Total Operations customers related to their operating system:
- Customer requested or latest/most secure Peak Hosting tested and approved Operating System installed and regularly updated as per the customer defined maintenance window
- User account creation, permissions, and sudo access
- Installation Operating System security patches or version updates (coordinated with customer for appropriate window)
- Operating System related debugging and error resolution**
- Creation of “golden master” OS installation with customer provided tuning, modifications, additions, and removals. Peak Hosting will “image” a customer approved OS for rapid redeployment on future systems.
- Re-installation of OS from either customer “golden master” image or Peak Hosting default image.
** Fees may apply if OS errors are a function of customer actions.