Some of our services include:
Our experience with transit, transport and CDN services allows us to provide custom solutions for your performance tier and budget
We cover architecture, implementation, optimization, and troubleshooting – from your internal switched environment to multihomed global backbones.
- Network audits and analysis to isolate existing issues and recommend transition/migration strategy to an optimal architecture
- Multihome datacenters to support multiple ISPs, portable ARIN address space and fault tolerant Internet access implementing least cost routing and 95th percentile billing optimization
- Implement peering network on local PoP or national level to settlement-free or near-free settlement-based peers.
- Router hardware recommendations and full support for Cisco, Juniper, Force10, Foundry, Brocade, Citrix, F5, and Blade Networks
- A suite of network management tools designed by network engineers to provide 95th percentile billing verification, saturation, or error alerting, flow analysis, ISP SLA verification and optimal routing information
From dedicated and private clouds to hybrid solutions
Peak Web Consulting can customize a virtualized operating environment for your application. With our broad platform support, we can find the right balance of performance and budget. Our expertise across a variety of virtualization and cloud technologies means you get the right mix the first time.
- Dedicated and Private Enterprise Cloud deployments
- Implementation/ Management of VMware, Xen Essentials or KVM
- Local and remotely managed environment with SAN and grid storage
For when your business demands dedicated infrastructure
With a background rooted in operations best practices, we ensure a stable application environment and scalability with extensive documentation. Our real world experience with NAS, DAS and SANs bring a balanced point of view to identify the right storage and server strategy.
- Redundant infrastructure means no-compromise hardware environment
- Physical Server and Storage (SAN, NAS, DAS, and Backup) architectures
- Expertise is iSCSI, Fiber Channel, and 10Gb/FCoE operations
- Support for migration and varying levels of management depending on your internal resources
- Operations best practices and staff training
From architecture to rack-level layout and optimization in new or existing footprints
Our architecture services cover rack layouts, airflow optimization, and efficiency recommendation. With our technical background, we can also help with facility migrations or new deployments in remote locations.
- National backbone provisioning and deployment, including QoS as required for multiple datacenter interconnection or to meet peering policies